PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We inform you that your personal data will be dealt with only and exclusively by Sidermec s.p.a. and will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent in accordance to the EU 2016/679 Regulation.
Circular on your personal data transmission
(In accordance to art.13 and 14 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation)
In accordance to the current legislation and what is expected from art. 13 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27th April 2016, in relation to protecting individuals in regards to personal data transmission as well as the circulation of this data (hereinafter “Regulation”),
We inform you that our company is in possession of data relating to you which has been obtained, even verbally, directly or via third parties and is qualified as common data. The regulation in question foresees that whoever transmits personal data is required to provide the person to whom such data is related the adequate information.
In accordance to this regulation we are providing you with the following information:
- Data disposition, purpose and transmitting methods
Sidermec s.p.a. deals with your identification, tax, economic, commercial, financial and insurance data that are necessary in carrying out merchandise supplies and services or contractual obligations, current or future, as well as allowing our Company to manage the following activities:
- Before and after sales warranty and technical assistance
- Sending the company information and promotional material
- Statistical analysis for marketing purposes and satisfaction surveys
- Possible employment
Surfing the web data. The computer systems and computer programs used to operate the website collect some personal data which is transmitted implicitly by the Internet communication protocols use (i.e. IP addresses or computers domain names used by the users who connect to the website). Although it is information that is not collected in association with identified interests, by nature they could, through processing and association together with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information not associated to any website user identification data and to check its correct operation mode.
The data will be processed in a lawful manner, according to correctness and with the utmost confidentiality.
The data will be processed using tools and procedures which are suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality and may be carried out either on paper, or with the aid of electronic tools, for the entire duration of the pre-contractual, contractual and even subsequently until the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
- Data transmission
Data transmission is mandatory with regard to the data necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, in other words by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by the law and by supervision and control organizations. Failure to provide this on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent to which such data is necessary for its very own implementation.
As for all optional data, their non-dispatch will be assessed by us each time and will determine the subsequent decisions in relation to their importance to our organization of the data requested and not received.
- Data knowledge area, communication, circulation and conservation
The following categories of individuals may have access to your data, if appointed as data processors or persons in charge of processing, on the basis of specific dispositions:
- managers, directors and auditors
- secretarial staff
- Accounting and invoicing staff
- employees in marketing and in goods and service distribution
- agents and representatives
Your data may be transmitted by us, with the aim to give awareness to one or more specific individuals, in the following terms:
- Our consultants, within the necessary limits to carry out their duties in our organization, having received our letter appointing them to duty of confidentiality and security.
- Subjects who need to access your data for purposes that are auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks. (for example credit institutions and couriers)
- Subjects who can access your data by virtue of the law provision, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules.
- Associated companies and partners also outside of Italy and in any case within the European Community.
- Anonymously for the purpose of scientific research and statistics
Your data will be stored by Sidermec s.p.a. for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes set out in point 1. and will be eliminated immediately thereafter, without any further conservation obligations established by law. Personal data relating to possible recruitment will be retained for a period of 3 years.
- Your rights
We remind you that at any time you have the right to implement towards us the laws under the current regulation, ie the right to:
- obtain confirmation of existing personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet registered, and communication of this in an intelligible form
- obtain information of the origin of the personal data, as well as the purpose and transmission methods
- obtain information of the logic applied in the processes carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- obtain updates, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data
- obtain cancellation, transform into anonymous form or blocking the data transmitted in violation of the law
- obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data which is not necessary in relation to the purpose for which the data was collected or subsequently transmitted
- obtain that the person in charge of the data informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been transmitted, any corrections or cancellations or processing limitations, unless this is impossible or involves an effort or use of means manifestly disproportionate to one’s protection rights
- object, completely or partly, to your personal data transmission for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- object, completely or partly, for legitimate reasons, to your personal data transmission, even if for the purpose of data collection
- submit a complaint to the management authorities
- Implement your rights
To implement these rights you can contact the legal representative directly at:
Via Pirandello, 23
tel 0541 818130
- Owner and responsible for data transmission
Please note that the your data Controller is:
The legal representative
Mr. Buda Giuseppe